Elephant Bedroom Camp, Samburu
The Elephant bedroom camp is small and exclusive camp
comprising of of 12 luxury tents all furnished in rustic African
style and surrounded by Doum palms and other beautiful
indigenous trees and shrubs on the banks of the Ewaso Nyiro
River in the Samburu National reserve.
Each tent at the elephant Bedroom Camp has a private veranda
overlooking the river and fitted with hot & cold running water,
rain showers and flush toilets.
Dining is a culinary experience with al-fresco breakfast, 3
course lunch and 4 course candle lit gourmet dinner set either
under the African sky or inside dining area.
Facilities and Activities at the Elephant Bedroom Camp
- Camp Lounge and dining area
- Guided bush/Nature walk; bush breakfast; sundowner.
- Safari game drives in 4 wheel drive open sided vehicles.
- Samburu community cultural visits.
- Lectures on Samburu culture by resident naturalist.